Fab Lab London has a range of design facilities, studio spaces, tool rooms and digital fabrication equipment available for all Fab Lab members
Our electronics bench is a place to assemble, solder and test all manner of electronics projects. We have a highly skilled technicians who can help you mill, laser etch, surface mount and then soak test your PCB designs.
– Isotech ips 405 oscilloscope
– Isotech isr 622 oscilloscope
– Isotech afg 21005 arbritary function generator
– TTi ql355t power supply
– TTi 1705 multimeter
– Puhui infrared ic heater
– Solder station
– Roland SRM 20 CNC
We have a classic shed inside the lab with a range of hand tools, milling machines, lathes, band sander and workbench. You’ll be able to access the space to hammer, bash, drill, turn and mill all types of materials.
– Colchester Metal Lathe – circa 1960’s
– Milling Machine
– Range of Bosch hand tools
– Chop Saw (coming soon)
– Wood assembly bench
– Boxford A3HSR high speed router (CNC)
3D Printing Hub
We have a dedicated 3D Printing hub and Ultimaker service centre. The lab also has a PLA grinder and recycler, we take waste filament and turn into experimental new materials
– Ultimaker 2
– Ultimaker Original
– Ultimaker Extended
– Ultimaker 2+
– Ultimaker Go
– XYZ SLA Printer
– Food Printer
With embroidery machines, sewing machines, irons, heatpress and vinyl cutter we have space for fashion, wearable and textile specialists to work.
– Janome MC6600p
– Janome MC 350e
– Brother XL 2220
– Roland Camm-1 Servo (vinyl cutter)
– Swing heat press machine (HP3805B)
– Ironing Board, Iron
– Lilypad Kits
– Conductive Paints
We have a dedicated laser space for a Trotec Speedy 360 80W laser – ideal for cutting through plywood, acrylic, textiles, paper and cardboard.
– Trotec Speedy 360 80W
– Trotec Atmos Mono (extractor)
– Rotary etching tool (cylindrical objects)
We have a 100 sq.m creative event space in the Lab for workshops, private hire, team building days and corporate events; with a full AV and sound system. Located just walking distance from Bank, Moorgate, Canon Street and Blackfriars.
– HD Full screen and wall projector
– Sound system with 8 speakers
– WiFi and Fixed Internet access
– Seating for up to 50 persons
– Workshop tables for more interactive sessions
Real Coffee Machine
Yes, it’s true – we have a restored Respresso coffee machine providing that caffeine kick for all lab members.